Monday, October 10, 2011

speachelesss

Hahaa... Yes im 'speachelesss' now...
Heard my friend story about her relationship just make me smile...!!

I wonder what her feel now as she has a new title.. Hahaa

So currently my 3 friends already been TAKEN by someone.. And another 3, one of them was me, just waiting for the Prince Charming... Opss not P Charming sgt laa... It could be MR RIGHT myb..!!! Hahaha...

Ya thats true...
Im just waiting for the mr right to purpose me..

''Huh.. Masz oi.. Jangan kau berangan la oi...
Sudah-sudah ler... Jgn merepek.. Xde org nak pon...'' hahaha... Its true... Huhuuu

So that it..
Thanks dear for thde day.. <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

Nabilah Rahman said...

you wrote and talk about who haaaa ! muahahahahahahha :p

♥Maszura Mihat♥ said...

hahaha... i dunno... im just speechlesss... huahuaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...