Sunday, January 23, 2011

new sem new outfit

im soo excited because im going to start my new semester 3 on this tuesday...
so to start my new sem, i ask my parents to buy some new outfit for wearing to the class... officially my course led me to wear an formal attire..like office attire... so i have to looking smart and very "koprat" looking..!!! hahhaa... but seriously i luve to wear like an koprat... with cot.. ohh damn... until know i couldn't find my suitable cot to wear to the class... so expensive ok... 100++... mane den nak cekau duit hah..??? hahahha

so last few days ago, im going to wangsa maju with abah and mak... so i bought new kemeja putih...and sluar slack... quite expansive lorh... huhu... but its ok... abah pay it... hahhaaaa...

so noe im soo excited waiting this tuesday.. bcause im gonna wearing new outfit to college...!!! hahhaa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...