Thursday, January 20, 2011

kita merancang..DIA yang tentukan


yup..entry nie tentang perkara yang mmbabit akan ketentuanNYA..!!! i know im a good planner..tapi sebagus2 kite merancang skali pon, xsemstinye ia akan terjadi/berlaku juge... so no matter what we plan, ALLAH are goin to determine bahawa ia akan terjadi atao tidak...

as what i've been plan... for this semester break i just hooping that i need a very2 beautiful moment with my lovely family and also my sweetiee friendss...!!! well i think i already got it..!! hahha..




  • for sure i've been spend my time almost at the home... so my day full with my adorable nephew YUNA..!! hehhee :D



  • without a planned meeting in sogo shopping mall, my friend n i bumped into a beautiful lady while im busy with my new shoes.. then she introduce us about the Mary Kay product and she's also one of the beauty consaltant.. dan tanpa ragu2 she want us to join the event on sunday at petaling jaya.. quite intersting event that i ever join... :)



  • next moment is me, BELLA N FARA... have been long time we haven't meet..almost 1year with fara.. so this our time to enjoy as much as we can... :D



  • dan di ikutkan hari nie iaitu hari khamis, im with my hotelier frends will goin out to sunway pyramid for the ice skating..but unfortunately we didn't make it.. we postpone to another date to make sure everyone must follow,, no excepted..!!!



  • so..i think i WANT to go to mid valley lorh..!! but with whoo..!!! i dun have an accompay to go there... it posible to go there alone rite... but i really hope for 'SOMEONE' to accompany me..!! :D

so..here is some random photos..!! enjoyy.. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...