Friday, January 21, 2011

my hair...!!!

oh..do i need a short hair or just let my hair longer..??
i think i love my hair soo damn u noe...

well actually, i have a very sensetive scalp...
so it turns to dandruff problemsss...!!
then i need to wash my hair 3 to 4 times a week..!!!!
and all my shampoo based on anti-dandruff..
but untill now, there no changes...!! *quite hurting u noe*

i have a friend that she also had a same problem like me.. dandruff ..!!!

so im asking her,
"now what happen to ur hair...?? how u remove ur dandruff until ur skin is ok now"

then she told me,
"aku botak r... xde rmbut dah.. so skrg kelemumur dah ilang..!! "

so im just WHAT..!!! BOTAK...!! omg.. i cant ..... not that easy for me to BOTAK kan kepale.. hahhaaaa.... i cant imagine what look like after im botak...!! hahaha nnt xcomel dahh.. hahhaha :P

so now... i dunno which one is better.. botak or just cut in short my hair..!! but i dun think if i cut my hair short, all my dandruff problem will be solve... but if not..??? MERANE LA..... huhuuuuu

3 comments:

Nabila said...

hey ! seyes botak? damn ! kalo betol. aku pun nak botak la !
cool gler !!

♥Maszura Mihat♥ said...

seyes doe... botak... xkan r nak botak... mst ad jln lain kan...

eh ko nak botak ke.. biar btoll.. klu ako mmg bole sbb ako pkai tudung..xde sape yang nmpk.. tp ko... biar btoll bella... fikir btoll wei... !! hahhahaaa

Nabila said...

HAHA.if aku botak + huduh, sah sah aku pakai tudung weyh.
agak agakLAH ta pakai tudung! HAHA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...